Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Memories

This seemed like a really fun thing to do...I saw it on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a try. So please play because no one ever leaves comments! And it will only be fun if people play along. Thanks.Here's how you do it-

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

April said...

I remember mini golfing as a neighborhood girls night out. I was with you and we hit it off because we have the same humor! Then you never talked to me again because you are clicky and part of that "chuncky chick click club" but then 2 years later you saw me with my kids that are a year apart and you felt sorry for me so we started talking and then i cursed you saying you were going to have another kid so we stopped talking, lol!!!!

April said...

cont. thee only time we talk (oh wait we don't talk we type) is when we blog comments to each other

stacy said...

the first time i met you was at april and jeffs house for game night,we girls all went to get dinner at applebees and chillis. i remember you had just found out you were pregnant and you didn't seem very enthusiastic. but look now you have your cute little jaylynn. she is a beautiful baby and three kids is a great number. we totally need to do game night again. allan and i didn't get to stay that long when we went to the harts for jeffs birthday. although we did kick trash at that game we played.