Monday, July 14, 2008

Clinton Fun Days

THE BEFORE PICTURE
Dylan and Taylor on a ride that goes upside down and stays there for a few secs. Taylor really wanted to go and Dylan thought he did until the last sec I told him I would give him $5 to go and of course he went for that. THERE THEY GO!!

Here THEY ComE This is how they looked after the ride. Dylan Are you OKAY!

Taylor said this is what my face looked like on this ride
Dylan is always so good about helping Zack on rides so he can enjoy himself too! All our fun house funkies. JaKell, Ashlee, Hallie, Taylor, Dylan and Zack
Smile aunt Sharee I hate anything that spins The kids wanted to go the strawberry ride SOOOOOOO bad I told them to have Sharee go on it with them Because it is her Favorite so I thought she hates it as bad as I do but she was a good sport and went with them.
STOP SPINNING! I am going to be sick

It is nice having kids close together! They always have someone to ride with on the rides Dylan and Taylor are great for each other

Dylan, Zack and Dax riding the fun slide! Zack smiled ear to ear the entire way down. Dylan said he couldn't go very fast becasue his butt was hanging over the potato sack.
Hallie look at the camera! All the kids had a great time on the rides!
VROOOOOOOOMMM VROOOOOOOOOOM JaKell was making noises on her motorcycle!
Hi Namie CHEESE!!! I enjoy my little nephew Zack He has such a sweetness about him. And he loves me the most to so that helps(LOL)



Jaylan enjoying the parade! The kids got in trouble for crossing the yellow line to get candy. The only problem was that the candy had a hard time getting to them from the other side without them crossing the yellow line!
Our parade crowd Jerzee, mom, Jaylan, Hallie, Dax, JaKell, Dylan, Aspyn
CHEESE! Dax is not happy because he was told he had to share his candy with the little ones!




3 comments:

Mama Hart said...

that was fun thank you for letting me come and sit by you guys

stacy said...

how freakin fun...isn't summer great when you have kids???

stacy said...

okay so i will totally call you. i will be gone all day tomorrow (wednesday), we are going to bear lake again. but for sure expect a call on thursday. so just curious who all do you know that i know?
we should totally get together!
here are my digits... 690-2605