Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dinosaur park

We spent the day at the dino park in Ogden. My kids think it is so fun to go run around at look at the same dino's they seen the last time they went! They like to pose for the camera in the drawings!
JaKell asked if I could see her~! YES YES I CAN
Cowboy Dylan!
JaKell it just isn't you!
Careful Dylan You will lose an arm!
Uncovering Dino bones
JaKell could sit there for hours and playDylan and JaKell sharing a drink
CHEESE!
I do enjoy doing things with my children they are so fun!

1 comment:

stacy said...

oh how we love the dino park...it provides hours 'o' fun for the little ones. let me know the next you go, we have season passes and are always up for the dino park. i can't believe how big jaylan is getting. she is so dang cute. she makes me just a little bit baby hungry!!! don't tell allan :)