Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jaylan Lee Eddy Arrives

Just warming up! My mommies water broke in the wee hours of the morning. (6:15am). She and daddy went to the hospital around 8 am and just hung out. Because my mommy doesn't have any drugs the nurses wouldn't give her any Pit to get things going because they wanted to give her her own nurse so they waited until they could give her their full attention. Around 12:45 they started hooking her up. They were done around 1:00pm and 23 min later her I was!
Me and my sis
I am one week old today
All I want to do is eat and eat and eat and poop and cry and did I mention EAT!!!
Is this something to eat? Let me have a taste....

2 comments:

April said...

She is so beautiful I can't wait until I see her again. I am just going to steal her. and I really really love the name. Her aunt april is going to spoile her. We love you guys

The Wiseman's said...

I don't know but for some reason she looks like Dr Marriott. Maybe it's the hair line. She has changed so much since last week. can't wait until I get to see her on Saturday!