Monday, June 16, 2008

Hubby Tag

1.What's his name? Dustin Gordon Eddy
2. How long have you been together?15 yrs
3. How long did you date? 5.5 yrs
4. Who eats more? I don't really know If you look at who has gained the most weight since being married me!
5. Who said "I love you" first? He did
6. Who is taller? Dustin
7. Who sings better? Neither
8. Who is smarter? He is by far
9. Who does the laundry?He does
10. Who does the dishes? he does
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
12. Who pays the bills? He does
13. Who mows the lawn? He does
14. Who cooks dinner? We both do
15. Who drives when you are together? Dustin
16. Who is more stubborn? I am by far
17. Who kissed who first?He did what a perv!
18. Who asked who out first? I did
19. Who proposed? Dustin (look what I found in my Pudding!)
20. Who is more sensitive? I am
21. Who has more friends? I do
22. Who has more siblings? I do
23. Who wears the pants in the family? He does

No comments: