Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wow TWO WEEKS ALREADY!

Jaylan is 2 weeks old. She went to the Dr and she is 8 #'s and 20.5 inches. She is doing very well.
She also had her first "real" bath. Her cord fell off on day 9 but her belly button has bled a little so I didn't dare get it wet because she has kind of an outty belly button which I am not use to. I though that maybe she still had some cord left that wasn't quite dry, but the Dr says everything looks good just keep an eye on it to make sure there isn't any changes in color or fluid.
She has grown and changed so much in two weeks! We call her alfy because she kinda has the alfalfa look!!!

2 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

She is so dang cute. Everytime I see her she looks like a different child! She is so cute!

April said...

I can't believe how fast she is changing. She is so beautiful.