Saturday, August 23, 2008

No more Kids for the Eddy's

Dustin had the no more kids surgery on Friday. He was very willing to go have it done. I agreed that 3 was plenty. We were suppose to do it when JaKell was 2 but I was way to emotional to have it done. This time I was okay with it. When he came out the dr office after the procedure I was more emotional that I thought I would be.Don't get me wrong I was glad he did it, it was just the feeling of being FINAL that shocked me a little more that I thought it would~!

Here is Dustin before.


This is the only pic he would let me take of "it" beore LOL


Here is Dustin after. He won't let anyone near him. He says it isn't as bad as he had thought it would be. What a good sport! Need some ice honey?

5 comments:

Sharee said...

OUCH!! Poor Dustin =(

stacy said...

what a trooper. that is awesome that he decided to take one for the team!!! i think that is going to be the road allan takes when i really decide that i am okay with being done! get well soon dustin!:)

April said...

Poor guy. I hope you feel better. Now jeff needs to go get his done;)

The Wiseman's said...

Dusty you poor little thing. I cannot believe your wife was so rude as to make fun of you on the family blog! Maybe you should have posted a picture of her skin tag!

Sharee said...

LMAO Missy!!!