Thursday, August 21, 2008

11 WeEkS

Jaylan and Grandma Phyllis

I am to chubby for my shirt!

I can't believe how much she has grown

All smiles she is smiling alot and she even giggles sometimes

Peek a boo!

This is Jaylan's first photo shoot at home! POOR THING wasn't liking it to well so I kept doing it because that is what moms do!!!

I really wish I would have taken Photography in school! I love to dress my kids up or in this case undress and take pics but they aren't really that good. Poor Jaylan gets the blunt of it because she can't run away yet!

I think she is sooooo precious! I think I am enjoying her alot more than I thought I would when I first found out I was pregnant. Maybe because she is my last one!


2 comments:

Sharee said...

Sooooo cute!!U did an awesome job!! You're hired =)

stacy said...

love the pictures. i can't believe how big she is getting. you have to check out the onsies i have been making jaylan would look so cute in one!