Monday, December 1, 2008

I've been Tagged

I've Been Tagged

Thanks Heather
Well Here Goes


1. 8 TV shows I watch

a. Without a Trace
b. Desparate House wives
c. brothers and sisters
d. Ghost whisperer
e. Saturday Night Live
f. CSI Miami
g. My own worst enemy
h. Ellen

2. 8 Favorite Restaurants

a. Olive Garden
b. Cafe Rio
c. Chili's
d. REd Robin
e. Super Salad
f. Red Lobster
g. Anything Chinese
h. Circle Inn Pizza

3. 8 Things That Happened Yesterday

a. Read and finished "Chosen"
b. Read with Dylan Two Chapters of "Twilight" he wants to read them for his AR testing
c. Changed Diapers
d. Fed the kids
e. Wreslted with JaKell
f. Made bottles
g. Started my next book in my series "Untamed"
h. Talked on the phone

4. Things I'm looking forward to

a. Christmas
b. Seeing Twilight a 5th time
c. updated blogs ( I am such a blog stalker)
d. Jaylan holding her own bottle
e. Getting skinny
f. JaKell's Birthday
g. Selling my listings
h. Christmas Break

5. 8 Things on my wish list

a. MY KITCHEN PAINTED
b. Dylan's room painted
c. MY KITCHEN PAINTED
d. Spring
e. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
f. New carpet
g. Tile in the house
h. New blinds

6. Things I love

a. Dustin
b. Dylan
c. JaKell
d. Jaylan
e. dodge ball
f. my health
g. all of my family
h. being able to work

7. Things I can't stand

a. people telling stories that arn't true
b. bills
c. Kids that don't listen
d. cleaning my house
e. liars
f. back stabbers
g. people that make others feel bad
h. People that take advantage of others

8. 8 people I'm tagging
1. Missy
2. April
3. Sharee
4. Jenn
5. Heidi
6. Melissa
7. Christina
8. EVERYONE THAT READS THIS