Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So I officially suck!

I had Dylan be a NASCAR FAN for the Halloween parade at school. I had him take his pit Board with him. I told him after the parade I would take it home so it wouldn't get broke. WELL the wonderful mom I am got to school late and had to park a block from the school. I got to my car put the board on top of the car put the baby in the car, put away the stroller, Put all the halloween party supplies in the car. Shut the door and proceeded home. Notice anything? I left the damn board on top of my car!! I can't find it. I looked where I parked I put up LOST signs and NOTHING. THE THING THAT SUX THE MOST IS I CAN'T FIND ANOTHER ONE!!!!! I have looked on Ebay and every other site. I can't even get a good pic of it!

2 comments:

Chris and Kerri said...

Hey Jamie!! How did you find me? Very random. It is such a fun way to stay in touch!

Kami said...

That is so funny...I used to leave stuff on my car a lot, but now that I have a jeep I can't reach up there so it helps a lot with that problem! I just read the funny things that Jakell has said, I am dying about how she thought that Jaylan just eats your boob! that is so funny!