Friday, October 24, 2008

Okay where do I start!?!?!?!?!

The fianle to a perfect night!!! I was getting ready for Dylans party. I still needed to make carmel corn and get things set up for the party. I had Missy's two kids and I heard JaKell crying very loudly I heard her say "Ashlee get my brother" I went out to see what was wrong and she was crying so hard she could tell me what the matter was. She said she couldn't move her hand. I picked her up and her wrist and thumb were swollen. She said she jumped off the trampoline and landed on her hand. How many times have I told her not to jump off the tramp?!?!?!? Well I called Dustin to see if he could get off work to take her to the Dr. Well he couldn't and I don't have a car big enough to take all the kids so I just had to let her rest. When Dusitn came home he took her to the DR. and was put in a cast. She has a buckle fracture in her wrist!!!! These are the only picks I could get she won't let anyone see it or touch it. And she doesn't want to go to school tomorrow. I told her she didn't have too it is Saturday!
She doesn't want anyone to ask her what happened, I told her because Monday is her show and tell day I would let her class know what happened and then she wouldn't have to tell the story over and over to kids in her class. POOR THING!!! I feel bad because I couldn't get her to the Dr until later in the evening! I SUCK BAD!!!

Dylan had a friend party tonight! It was crazy fun!! He wanted to watch movies and hang out with friends. He chose Halloween town From the disney channel we had to turn it off because it was too scary for some of the kids! OKAY WHATEVER!!! If you have seen teh movie you know what I am talking about! Zack So proud of his decorating skills!

Missy Chillin on Pizza
Decorating cookies!
The party gang!

Dylan wanted to go somewhere fancy for dinner on His birthday this is where he chose to eat. I don't know if this is a bad sign!!! I laughed and said that might be to fancy for us! Dustin looking thrilled to be at Golden Corral

Dylan all smiles about his choice in food.

Sharee Diggin' In on the rolls!

Dylan likes the meat!!! MORE MEAT!!!!












1 comment:

The Brandon Family said...

You know you could have called me and I would have watched the other kids so you could have taken Jakell to the DR. You are a bad mom. LOL Just kiding I probably would have done the same thing. Poor thing is she doing ok now?