Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was so much fun!!! Dylan made me a bucket with coupons in it. One for a Free Drink, Free Ice Water, Free Cleaning, Free kiss and Free huge hug.
JaKell made me some flowers that said I can help mom by obeying and listening, don't fight, and be nice. She put them in cup with playdoh and she laughed when she gave it to me because she knows how much I hate play doh. They also gave me to precious moments one of a boy with flowers and on with a girl with flowers that said you color my world with love!
Dustin and I also went to the nursery for flowers and bushes to some what clean up our white trash Yard!!!! lol

3 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

Hey you hussey you never mentioned that I cooked you breakfast for mothers day!!! Thanks alot. Maybe we will come home next weekend!!(get it??)your house is where Zack says he's home!

April said...

your house is cute!!!
happy mother's day (i know it is a little late )

April said...

you need to check out my blog jeffandapril.blogspot.com